|About||We are a non-profit organisation that plays a leading role in the development of athletes from a grassroots level in Port Elizabeth and Grahamstown.|
|Mission||Our mission is to offer and produce unrivaled sports and recreation programmes that will benefit athletes from previously disadvantaged communities to bridge the sports development gap that exists in our society.|
Our vision is to become a leading grassroots sports development organisation in the Eastern Cape, by creating sustainable programmes that aim to develop our youth wholistically.
Our mission is to work hand-in-hand with organisations with specific skills to help realise our goals. Through the assistance of these organisations, we will offer and produce unrivaled programmes that will benefit athetes from previously disadvantaged communities to bridge the sports development gap that exists in our society.
• We believe our children hold the key to a brighter future and commit to creating programmes that are aimed at developing our youth.
• We are committed to making a positive difference to children’s lives.
• We care about the communities we serve.
• We embrace diversity and encourage individuality while recognising the importance of team work.
• We are passionate about sports development and commit to driving our programmes with honesty, integrity and care.
*Ubuntu is the capacity to express compassion, justice, reciprocity, dignity, harmony and humanity in the interests of building, maintaining and strengthening the community. Ubuntu speaks to our inter-connectedness, our common humanity and the responsibility to each that flows from our connection.
|Founded||17 October 2016|