Official Facebook page of UK pregnancy charity Kicks Count.
Registered Charity No 1145073
Empowering Mums to Be with knowledge & confidence throughout pregnancy
- If you have an urgent query or concern about your or your baby's health you should speak to your local Labour or Maternity Assessment Unit.
- Please note that Kicks Count cannot comment on individual cases and can only give general movement advice.
- We share many success stories on our page. Please note that these cannot be reproduced without prior contact with our Press Department on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not responsible for any information contained in external links shared by us or by others to our wall, nor do we advocate or endorse any information in such posts.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments (or links) without explanation. We will remove any which are abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic or inflammatory immediately. We will also remove any that may cause distress to other followers. Incorrect medical advice will be removed from the page. We will remove users who ignore these rules.
- All pictures posted on the Kicks Count facebook page are posted on to a public page. Please only post pictures you are happy entering the public domain.
- This page also occasionally shares stories of stillbirth and may feature occasional pictures of angel babies. Offensive, inappropriate or hurtful comments on these posts/pictures will see the user removed from the page.
2014 Committed baby loss fundraiser at the Butterfly Awards
2014 Direct Debit Big Break for Charity Awards - Most effective social media campaign
2014 Guinness world records title for worlds largest tombola
27th December 2009
Kicks Count Wrisbands and other merchandise available from: www.kickscount.org.uk/shop
If you would like free literature to distribute please complete the following form: https://ctkrecycling.wufoo.com/forms/q6oogi20fpan3g/