|Work hours||Add information|
|About||This is the home of Kiehl's Latvia, purveyors of fine skincare solutions. https://www.facebook.com/KiehlsLatvia/app/100265896690345/|
Kiehl's was founded in 1851 as an apothecary in New York City's East Village neighborhood. Since then, we've grown into a global company that delivers high-quality, efficacious formulas to our customers. To hear from another Kiehl's page, find the gear menu underneath our cover photo and click on the gear to display a drop-down menu. Click on "Switch Region…" to select another Kiehl's page. Alternatively, for a full list of Kiehl's country pages, please visit: http://on.fb.me/152btSI.
We invite our customers to share their comments and suggestions with us as often as possible, because the feedback of our patrons helps to guide us in our commitment to presenting quality products through the most exceptional service that we are able to provide.
We are glad you are here. These Guidelines provide the rules for your participation and sharing, tagging, privately messaging, submitting, writing, and/or posting photographs, video, your social media handle or other content posted to Kiehl’s site and our social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumbler) (“User Postings”). While we do not monitor every User Posting, please be aware that we may remove inappropriate content without notice.
By sharing a User Posting you agree that:
• you are the sole author and owner
• for content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post
• you will disclose any material connection to Kiehl’s including receipt of free product samples for review purposes or other compensation or affiliation
• you have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission
• all "moral rights" that you may have in the User Posting has been voluntarily waived by you
• all content that you post is accurate
• you are at least 13 years old