|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Kirrip Aboriginal Corporation provides services to the local Aboriginal communities in and around Melton and surrounding areas.|
This Facebook page provides information about upcoming events and activities, important news updates and links to interesting and useful information about Kirrip and its community.
It’s an important tool for us to actively engage with our community, serving as a place for discussion, enquiries and an active exchange of ideas.
What to expect from us
We welcome your comments, questions and service requests. We will reply to all queries as quickly as possible.
If you have a query or complaint that contains personal or sensitive information please private message us or call us.
What we expect from you
In order to ensure our page is friendly and welcoming for all visitors we ask that you:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions.
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten other visitors to the site.
- Do not post comments that are likely to offend others, particularly in reference to an individual’s race, age, gender, sexuality, political leaning, religion or disability.
- Do not use obscene or offensive language.
- Do not post defamatory comments.
- Do not post repeat comments continuously.
- Do not repeatedly post information which is factually inaccurate and may mislead others.
- Do not promote anything that may constitute spam, such as commercial interests, solicitations, advertisements or endorsements of any non-governmental agency.
- Do not reveal any personal or sensitive information about others on this page, including naming council officers.
- Protect your personal privacy by not including email addresses, phone numbers or home addresses in public posts or comments.
Any posts or comments that violates these terms will be deleted.
Any person who repeatedly violates these guidelines will be banned from this Facebook page.
We support the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and related Facebook policies, and we request our visitors to do the same.
Although we take care in producing the content for Facebook, it does not guarantee