|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Open May-October! An incredible adrenaline rush above Kokanee Creek. We also encourage preservation of the area's significant natural resources & history|
The coolest new activity in the Kootenays! Kokanee Mountain Zipline will provide customers with an incredible adrenaline rush of flying high above Kokanee Creek and a view of the variety of natural flora and fauna, while at the same time encouraging preservation of the area's significant natural resources and history.
- 2 - 2.5 hour guided tour with six zip lines
- Fly high: up to 300ft off the ground
- Fly long: over 2400ft on the longest line
- Fly fast: approach 100Km/h
- Half kilometre hike in between two of the lines
- Fun for the whole family... 50lbs minimum weight limit so the little folks can fly too!
- Our season runs from the beginning of May to the end of October.
- Open all holidays during the open season!