|About||The states of Kedah, Perak, Perlis, and Pulau Pinang form the Northern Corridor Economic Region (Koridor Utara).|
To be a world-class economic region of choice by 2025 to invest in, to live in, to work, to acquire knowledge, to visit and to raise families in a safe, clean and sustainable environment.
- To accelerate economic growth by developing core economic sectors, namely agriculture, manufacturing, logistics and tourism
- To address socio-economic imbalances
- To raise the capacity for knowledge and innovation
- To improve the quality of life
- To strengthen institutional and implementation capacity