Welcome to the official L’Oréal USA Facebook account! Like our page to learn more about our products, news, and what we are up to at L’Oréal USA.
L’ORÉAL USA SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
We are glad you are here. These Guidelines provide the rules for your participation and sharing, tagging, privately messaging, submitting, writing, and/or posting photographs, video, your social media handle or other content posted to L’Oréal USA’s site and our social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) ("User Postings"). While we do not monitor every User Posting, please be aware that we may remove inappropriate content without notice.
By sharing a User Posting you agree that:
• you are at least 13 years old
• you are the sole author and owner
• you have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission
• all "moral rights" that you may have in the User Posting has been voluntarily waived by you
• all content that you post is accurate
• you will disclose any material connection to L’Oréal USA including receipt of free product samples, compensation or affiliation
• your comments are based on your actual use or experience of our products
• for content that is covered by intellectual property rights, such as photos, videos, your name, likeness, moniker, (IP content) you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on our brand website, emails, other marketing materials and other social platforms.
You further agree that you will not share any User Posting that:
• is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading or that makes product claims that are untruthful
• infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
• violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
• is, or may reasonably be considered to be obscene, libelous, hateful, offensive, threatening or
• for which you were co