Official site of the Lake Washington School District
Each student will graduate prepared to lead a rewarding, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Every Student Future Ready:
Prepared for College
Prepared for the Global Workplace
Prepared for Personal Success
If you are looking for more information about Lake Washington School District, please visit www.lwsd.org.
All posting of comments on this page is at the discretion of the page administrators. The intent of this policy is not to keep any negative or critical information from being posted but to protect the privacy and rights of LWSD staff and students. Page administrators will review all postings to make sure they do not violate district policies or the district’s Acceptable Use Guidelines regarding Internet access and practices.
As a public agency, the district expects civil and constructive discourse from those who post comments. We welcome your thoughts and comments and look forward to what you have to say. However, we will not leave on the page postings that:
1. Break the law or encourage others to do so.
2. Violate copyright and fair use laws. If you are talking about somebody else’s work, reference this or the person, and where possible include a link.
3. Contain abusive, defamatory or inappropriate language or statements.
4. Violate the district’s Human Dignity Policy.
5. Do not show proper consideration for others’ privacy, including identifying students and/or staff members.
6. Are considered likely to offend or provoke others.
7. Are commercial in nature, i.e., advertising/promoting a service or product.
8. Repeatedly posting the same comment or comments.
9. Are considered political action activities. This item includes support or opposition of political candidates or ballot measures. This kind of posting violates Public Disclosure Commission (PDC) rules.
The page administrators reserve the right to remove any comments or close the forum at any time, for any reason, but we hope that won’t ever be necessary.
All comments on this page will be retained for the minimum state retention periods. All comments on the district’s Facebook page related to district business will be considered public records and will be subject to disclosure upon request.