|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Lakeview Bible Church is an independent congregational body of believers in The Lord Jesus Christ based on New Testament Principles.|
The purpose of the church, as God leads, shall be to fulfill the commission given to us by Jesus Christ, "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20 (ESV)
The church shall be engaged in equipping, "the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love." Ephesians 4:12-16 (ESV). So that in all things the congregation may bring Glory to God.
In New Testament Fashion the Congregation will grow in the Grace of The Lord Jesus Christ to the end that souls may be saved, the family of God will be edified, and the preaching of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ will be heard by all.
Teaching of The Word of God will be the central theme of the church, and the church will administer the ordinance of Communion monthly (not based on a Biblical command to do it at those times, but based on tradition) and the ordinance of Baptism on a regular basis.
Sunday School: 9:15 AM
Sunday Morning Worship: 10:30 AM
Thursday Evening Prayer and Bible Study: 6:30 PM
1211 U.S. Highway 2
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
Affirmation of Faith:
1. The Word of God: We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and that it has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. The Trinity: We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons. God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit are equal in every divine perfection, and they execute distinct but harmonious offices in the work of creation, providence and redemption.
3. God the Father: We believe in God, the Father, an infinite, personal spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love. We believe He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
4. God the Son - Jesus Christ: We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings. We believe in His Substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people, and personal visible return to earth.
5. God The Holy Spirit: We believe in the Holy Spirit who came forth from the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify, and empower all who believe in Jesus Christ. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Christ, and that He is an abiding helper, teacher and guide.
6. Regeneration: We believe that all men are sinners by nature and by choice and are, therefore, under condemnation. We believe that all men need a Savior, and that God the Father gave His Son, The Lord Jesus Christ, to pay the penal