|About||To find a location and other information, please visit our website at www.lamars.com|
|Mission||To provide Simply a Better Donut!|
- In 1998 Ray LaMar was dubbed "The Undisputed King of Donuts" by Jay Leno, of "The Tonight Show."
- In addition to "The Tonight Show," Ray was a guest on Good Morning America and The Today Show.
- Hallmark Cards designed a greeting card in Ray LaMar's honor!
- The Kansas Trivial Pursuit game has a question that reads: “Where do you stand in line for donuts in Kansas City?” Answer: LaMar’s Donuts.
- Both The Travel Channel and The Food Network have featured LaMar’s Donuts in their productions.
- LaMar's Donuts was chosen in the summer of 2008 as one of America’s five best donuts by AOL Cityguide.
|Founded||1960 in Kansas City, Missouri|
We have over 75 different varieties of donuts. Some of our most popular products include: our famous Ray’s Original Glazed donuts, Apple Spice Cake donuts, Apple Fritters, Bavarian Cream filled Bizmarks, Chocolate-iced LaMar’s Bars, Buttermilk Bars, French Cruellers, Cinnamon Twists and Cinnamon Rolls.
Our coffee menu includes fresh-brewed coffee and lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolate, tea and smoothies at select locations.