Landcare Australia Limited is the leading not-for-profit organisation responsible for raising awareness and funding for the Landcare movement.
Building capacity for Landcare communities to better manage Australia’s crucial land and water assets.
Landcare Australia Facebook Moderation Policy
The Landcare Australia Facebook page is lovingly tended by staff members at Landcare who are ready and waiting to talk to you.
We welcome your posts and shares, but please also be sure to take a moment and consider the potential impact on your fellow fans.
Landcare Australia reserves the right to monitor all comments and shares on its Facebook page. In order to make sure this is fair, we follow these six rules/guidelines:
• We welcome everyone to the Landcare Australia Facebook community and ask all members to treat one another equally and with respect.
• We encourage openness and transparency in all conversations. Members of our community are here to share, discuss, debate, and make new connections.
• We want everyone to have the opportunity to take part in discussions, so please stay on topic, do not make the same comment multiple times and be aware that anything considered as spam will be removed.*
• We take care to protect you as a member of our community, so please be sure to respect copyright.
• We do not allow discriminatory, racist, abusive, obscene, inflammatory, unlawful or otherwise offensive and objectionable comments, links, images or videos.
• Trolls beware! Trollish-ness and stalking are strictly forbidden on this page and steps will be taken to block you if you persist.
*Spam is considered to be: business solicitations, advertising or commercial endorsements.
Landcare Australia encompasses Landcare, Coastcare and Junior Landcare