|Work hours||Add information|
Interneta Mārketinga Asociācija
The main Association objectives are:
1) Development and promotion of the Internet and Digital market industry in the country;
2) Increase the public’s, other industries’ entrepreneurs, scientific and educational personnel, State and Local Law Enforcement officers, associations and other people awareness of Internet Marketing impact on business development.
3) Education and training the entrepreneurs on various Internet and Digital Marketing topics by organizing conferences, training seminars, webinars and other educational activities.
4) Development of the Digital and Internet marketing quality standards and certification.
5) Participation in different EU IT and internet programmes and projects.
Latvian Digital Marketing Association is the foundation established with an aim to develop a competitive Internet and Digital Marketing industry in Latvia and increase public awareness of Internet Marketing impact on business development. The Association is the organizer of the Annual Internet and Digital Marketing conference - iLive2013 in Riga, Latvia.
|Founded||IMA has been established in 2012 by the leading internet and digital marketing companies in Latvia: Mailigen, iMedia, Infinitum, GoAffiliate, Digibrand, Cload, Elietas, Addvisors Riga and Media Contacts. Latvia.|