The Laurel-Rex Fire Company House, consisting of the Laurel Engine House and Rex Hook & Ladder Company House, is a historic fire station located at York, Pennsylvania, York County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1878, and is a two-story, brick building in the Italianate style. It measures 48by. It has a three-story bell tower on the northwest corner and a second atop the roof. The original engine house was expanded in 1887 with a stable and in 1888 with a ladder house.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.