|About||We offer a full range of services for debt litigation, dispute resolution, business litigation, and commercial law. Serving clients for over 35 years.|
Experienced Florida Debt Relief Attorney
When the harassing calls from creditors become too much, when you are threatened with foreclosure on your home, when you feel trapped beneath debt, you have options. Debt relief lawyer Norman L. Schroeder, II, P.A. can show you these options. He will work with you to manage your debt, so you can have a fresh start to create the future you have always envisioned.
Contact debt relief and bankruptcy lawyer Norman L. Schroeder, II, P.A. at 561.642.8884 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Attorney Norman L. Schroeder, II, P.A. offers a full range of debt relief services:
* He can assist you in filing for bankruptcy.
* He can provide consumer protection against wage garnishment and harassing phone calls.
* He can help with foreclosure protection to help you keep your home.
* He can provide guidance on debtor/creditor law.
* He can work with you to build a strong asset protection plan.
* He can help with tenant/landlord concerns, including eviction.
* He can assist with real estate disputes and litigation.
* He can provide small businesses with assistance in commercial law matters.
* He can assist with matters involving debt collections.
Debt relief and bankruptcy attorney Norman L. Schroeder, II, P.A. knows the law. For more than 30 years, he has provided strong guidance to people in challenging financial situations throughout Florida, including Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Jupiter, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, and Sebring. He is prepared to put his knowledge to work creating a fresh start for you.
To learn more about how experienced lawyer Norman L. Schroeder, II, P.A. can help you, contact him today at 561.642.8884.