|About||For Youth Development - For Healthy Living - For Social Responsibility|
|Mission||To put Christian principles into practices through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.|
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Membership Benefits Include:
-Member savings on “Y” programs that require a fee
-Use of other Y’s while traveling through the AWAY program
-Promote family values
-Enhance the quality of spiritual, mental, physical and social life
-FREE Child Watch to Family memberships (while parents are working out)
-FREE fitness classes including aerobics, strength training and water exercise
-Trained, certified, competent and caring staff
-Clean and well maintained facilities
-State of the art equipment
-FREE weight room orientation
-FREE towel service, sauna/steam
** Child Watch requires a Family Membership
*2 HOUR LIMIT PER DAY PER CHILD
-Members receive discounted rates on Y programs!
-Free Child Watch & My Tyme (family membership only)
-Free land and water aerobic classes
-State of the art weight room
-Climbing tower & game room
-3 racquetball courts (we do not provide racquets)
-Full size gym
-Indoor jogging track
-Adult and children’s locker rooms
-2 indoor heated pools
We are very interested in serving our members in any way possible!
THE LAWTON FAMILY YMCA:
- Offers various membership options and benefits to families, individuals, seniors, students, youth and military.
-Serves all incomes, all ages and all abilities
- Is open to everyone and brings together young and old, men and women, all faiths and all backgrounds.
- Provides quality, affordable Child Watch and out of school child care programs as well as summer day camps.
- Offers financial assistance to individuals and families so YMCA programs and memberships are available to every person in the Lawton-Fort Sill community regardless of income level.
- Provides corporate membership programs to those companies who invest in the good health of their employees.