|About||With more than 120 years of teaching experience, Le Cordon Bleu is the leading network of Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management institutes in the world.|
The founding principles of the institute:
- Excellence, the determination to produce the very best results in all aspects, both visual and taste. It is the desire to excel in seeking to provide pleasure to others, and the prestige of achieving genuine artistry.
- Passion, a love of the traditions that go hand in hand with French terroir and local cultures, rigor in executing the job and that spark of creative genius.
- Transfer of knowledge, ensuring that the techniques and culinary expertise inherited from the great names of French cuisine are perpetuated.
- Creativity, the ability to go beyond the techniques and what has been taught, the capability to constantly innovate.
- Modernity, combining tradition and innovation to better oneself and achieve elegance which is as pleasing to the palate as it is to the eye.
Le Cordon Bleu is a world renowned network of educational institutions dedicated to providing the highest level of culinary and hospitality instruction through world class programmes.
Le Cordon Bleu continues to evolve by combining innovation and creativity with tradition through the establishment of Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in business that focus on the demands of a growing international hospitality industry.
Through our international faculty of Master Chefs and industry professionals, Le Cordon Bleu applies its distinctive teaching methodology where students gain experience through hands-on learning.
Le Cordon Bleu is considered to be the guardian of French culinary technique through its culinary programs that continue to preserve and pass on the mastery and appreciation of the culinary arts that have been the cornerstone of French gastronomy for over 500 years.
|Founded||October 15, 1895|
|Products||Discover Le Cordon Bleu online boutique, a show case for the French art of fine living http://cordonbleu-boutique.com/|