Immerse yourself into another world.. level up your reality today.
NEW $29 MEMBERSHIP
Levelup Reality, located in the heart of Toronto, takes you beyond the limits of reality into a rich immersive experience, where you can connect with others, while engaging all of your senses.
Community Posting Policy
- Be respectful: We welcome discussion. Everyone has their own opinions and we want this to be a place to celebrate and share your passion for virtual reality. They mean different things to different people. Respect these differences.
- Be original: We encourage you to post comments, ideas, photos, videos and links about virtual reality but expect that in doing so you will respect the privacy and intellectual property rights of others.
- Stay on-topic: This is a forum to both access and share information related to Levelup Reality. Conversations span many topics but every once in a while there may be content contributed that falls beyond our focus. Due to volume or resources, we may not be able to respond to every post. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts and comments.
- Share your enthusiasm: Our Facebook fan page is a place to celebrate, connect and share ideas. Please participate and let us know how we can make this a better place for everyone.
We ask that you not post the following types of content:
- unlawful, threatening, graphic, libelous, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or other hateful/offensive language not appropriate for a public forum
- material that violates copyright laws or the intellectual property rights of another
- material that violates the law
- content for which you were compensated for by any third party
- content that advertises any third party goods or services
- email addresses, photographs, phone numbers, home addresses or other forms of personal information
- computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging programs/files
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove postings that are in violation of the above or that we otherwise deem inappropriate. We also reserve the right to bloc