|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Project Management, ICT Law, Digital Society Policies, Applied Research, Communication, Awareness, Training|
|Mission||Dedicated to provide expert, time-efficient, and customized services in Applied Research, Consultancy services in Law, Information Technologies and Organization Behavior, Organizational and Management Consultancy, Project Management, Communications Strategies and Platforms Development, Event Management, and Training|
LIBRe Foundation is a Bulgarian non-governmental non-for-profit organization founded in 2015 with the ideal goal to contribute to legal and policy engagement in Internet Governance and penetration of new technologies, information management and development of interactive applied solutions, publishing and training.
Thematic fields of research:
• Digital Society - Digital Society Policy & Regulation, User-centred Design, User Experience, Cultural Differences
• Digital Rights - Digital Access, Right to Privacy, Freedom of Information, Freedom of Expression, Consumer Rights
• Information Management - Information Environments, Community Analytics and Policy, Social and Organizational Contexts, Users and Use Context
• Copyright Online - Traditional Media, Computer Related and Business Process Inventions, Fair Use, Open Culture
• e-Governance - Whole-of-government Approach, Multichannel Approach, Enhanced Service Delivery, Open Government Data
• e-Court - Access of Citizens to Justice, Effective Judicial Action, Electronic Evidence, Legal Ontology Engineering
• Security - Privacy & Identity Management, Embedded Security, Security in the Engineering Process and Legal Research, Smart Surveillance Technologies
Our experts have significant experience in EU-wide and national projects in various research areas and related to legal, organizational and project management consulting; IT and information security consulting; analysis, modelling, optimization and management of business processes; overall management of public events and trainings; dissemination and communications activities; and publishing.