|About||Life Church Ministries is a church that has been called by God to be fresh soil in Loudoun County, Virginia.|
• Encounter GOD
• Encourage a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Experience the Power of the Holy Spirit.
• Edify the body through Prayer, Love, Faith and Hope
Our Beliefs -
All of LIFE Church Ministries beliefs are grounded in sound doctrine of the scriptures, the Holy Bible.
1. The Bible is infallible and God Breathed; 2 Timothy 3:16-17 “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2. Jesus Christ is Lord (Personal Relationship; Lord of Lord and King of Kings) Philippians 2:6-11 “Who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
3. Salvation (Faith and Confession) Ephesians 2:8-9 “8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.” Romans 10: 9-13 “9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
4. Discipleship/Relationship: (Study to show thyself approved) 2 Timothy 2:15 (NKJV) “Be diligent to pr
|Founded||September 13, 2015|