|Work hours||Add information|
Lime Connect introduces highly accomplished individuals with disabilities to scholarships, fellowships and careers with the world's leading corporations.
Lime Connect is focused on rebranding disability through achievement by attracting, preparing and connecting highly accomplished individuals with disabilities for careers with the world’s leading corporations.
We believe that our work - with our corporate partners - will break stereotypes and lead all companies to realize the importance, and value, of employing people with disabilities at every level of education, talent and ability.
Lime Connect currently operates four distinct programs:
Who are our corporate partners?
We're proud to have some of the world's leading corporations support our work, including
in the US:
JPMorgan Chase & Co.;
CSIS (Canada Security Intelligence Service);
The Lime Network is an exclusive resource for candidates with disabilities that provides access to:
• Current career openings with corporate partners, with the ability to
apply directly as a Lime Connect candidate
• Professional development webinars;
• Industry and partner webinars focused on career opportunities;
• Notification of Lime Connect partner scholarship opportunities for university students;
• Notification of internship, co-op, summer and full time career opportunities for university students;
• Notification of career opportunities for experienced professionals;
• Notification of the annual application launch for The Lime Connect Fellowship Program;
• Ability to apply online as a Lime Connect candidate; and
• The opportunity to develop a personal professional profile, searchable by partners when seeking to recruit for specific positions.
The Lime Network is a lifelong experience that also provides access to social events and other opportunities to build relationships with peers.
To register, visit www.limeconnect.com.