|About||Locksmith Training School SA, an approved LASA training center, provides trainees with the knowledge & experience they need to succeed in their future careers as key-cutters or fully qualified locksmiths, both nationally & internationally accredited.|
So why train with Locksmith Training School SA?
It takes years of experience, and consistent learning and upskilling, to gain the extensive knowledge there is to know about locksmithing. However, signing up for a course targeted at beginners to the locksmithing industry will give individuals a solid foundation to start work either as you own boss, or in a local or international locksmithing business.
What we offer at Locksmith Training School SA when you train with us:
* Full range of locksmith training courses
* Well equipped, purpose built facilities, for effective training
* National and international accredited training courses
* Pathway to full professional accreditation – national NQF3 and international accreditation
* Experienced, qualified locksmith training by industry professionals
* Tools supplied by the training center
* Practical hands on training
Courses Offered By The Locksmith Training School SA:
We offer 4 locksmith courses to suit every skill and experience level. For beginners, we offer our 3 month Key Cutters course. We also welcome those who are already key cutters and want to upskill, for them we offer our 3 month Upskill course.
Our 6 month Key Cutters + Upskill Course equips the learner with both set of skills, and our 12 month NQF3 Full Locksmith Qualification is accredited both nationally and internationally.
Key Cutter | 3 months | R10,875
Upskill | 3 months | R17,250
Locksmith Skill (key cutter + upskill) | 6 months | R28,125
Full Qualification (NQF3) 12 months | R46,130