Develop sustainable economic advantage through the growth of local business, attraction
of new investment and support of an entrepreneurial environment in London.
The London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) is the lead economic development agency in London, Canada, and is a partnership between the City of London and the private sector. The LEDC is improving the economic well-being of Londoners through the growth and expansion of local businesses and the attraction of new businesses to London.
What does the LEDC do?
- Attracting New Business and Foreign Direct Investment
- Business Growth and Retention
- Improving Business Climate
- Workforce Development
- Market and Promote London to the World
- Establishing Business Support Partnerships