|About||At Longborough Our dentists ensure that we deliver patient focused dentistry supported by our investment in technology and commitment to personal development and training.|
The Longborough Dental Practice was founded in 1928 when Mr Harold Paul Jeffery LDS RCS.Eng bought the building and created a new dental surgery with his family living upstairs.
In 1936 the Jeffery family moved out to Croft Avenue and the practice continued to grow.
In 1963 Mr Hooker joined the practice and Mr Jeffery retired.
Situated in a detached house just outside Dorking town centre and only minutes from the mainline railway station, Longborough Dental Practice has been providing Dorking and the surrounding area with the very best dental care for nearly 90 years.
It has always been the philosophy of the practice to provide the highest possible standards of dental treatment within a relaxed and unhurried environment.
And while the practice and facilities have undergone extensive modernisation, partners today Dr. Noon & Dr. Wadia have maintained the ethos of Longborough.