For the past 34 years, organizations from all over the Los Angeles area have gathered at LAEEF to promote environmental education.
Children, families, and educators are all invited to join us on March 9, 2013, at the Los Angeles Arboretum to celebrate the 34th Annual
Los Angeles Environmental Education Fair. Join us for music, community art stations, storytelling, live animals, educational animal
exhibits, workshops, and delicious food.
Participate in the following workshops:
• Smart Gardening/Composting Workshop
• Moss Paint Mural
• Environmental Service Learning Professional
Development Workshop - Teacher Giveaways!
Free Generation Earth Professional Development Workshop for 7th-12th Grade Educators/Administrators in the
Oak Room from 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Pre-Registration required):
• This hands-on workshop will explore environmental issues in L.A. County and how to launch an environmental service learning project with your
students. Includes Earth Day ideas, auditing tools, personalized project support, free bus for a project related field trip and sample project exhibits.
To register, email Loyda Ramos at email@example.com or call 818-623-4856.
Group and Organizational displays:
• Join Jane Goodall’s Roots & Shoots in their annual Celebration of Service! Come see student service project displays and learn how you can join the
youth movement to make change happen in your community.
• Come meet an African Ball-Python Snake at the Kidspace Booth! Other activities include a moss paint mural and newspaper seed pots.
• Visit the many educational animal and environmental organizations at their interactive booths.
• Get your body and mind moving by joining us on a
Mediterranean Nature Hike.
• A variety of hands-on science and nature activities will be
offered. Collect stamps in your passport as you complete
them. Join the fun!
Seniors & Students: $6.00
Children (Ages 5 – 12): $3.00
Children (Ages under 5): Free
Members: Free (Admission to The Arboretum includes Fair)