|Work hours||Add information|
|About||LFMOMC offers support, fellowship & fun for Mother's of multiples in Loudoun/Fairfax Counties. Meetings are 1st Tuesday evening of the month in Ashburn.|
We are a volunteer-run non-profit and encourage all members to participate by attending meetings/events and to also volunteer.
LFMOMC tries to help families of multiples as well as the local community by...
- Contributing to the MAPOM Scholarship Fund
- Adopting a family in need at the holidays
- Supporting families of multiples in need
- Allowing members to volunteer to make meals for other members of newborns
- Making charitable donations to various organizations in the community, such as the Loudoun Department of Family Services, Blue Ridge Area Food Bank, Fairfax OB/GYN Clinic, Good Shepherd Homeless Alliance, Loudoun Women’s Shelter, March of Dimes, and others.
LFMOMC offers support, fellowship and leadership to local mothers of multiples. We are a volunteer-run non-profit that has been serving our community since 1977. We are a chapter of Mid-Atlantic Parents of Multiples and Multiples of America.
We offer fun meetings with speakers and activities in Ashburn on the 1st Tuesday evening of each month except for in December and July.
We have biannual consignment sales for buying baby/kids gear at a discount or selling for $$$$! We also offer frequent MoMs night out events, family socials, children's outings, discount theme park tickets, coffee/lunch meet ups, a private members-only FB group and an annual MoMs retreat weekend through MAPOM! If you would like to be an active member of our club, please request membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.