|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The official hollistic multimedia organization of the School of Multimedia and Visual Arts (SMVA).|
• Provide an alternative education that is philosophically authentic holistic, and progressive.
• Promote a non-conformal, creative thinking as a primary basis of intellectual and creative foundation
• Hone and improve the leadership skills of each member and grow self-confidence through exposure in motivational activities, mentoring and leadership training programs.
• Expand the scope of learning experience by means of non-conformal modes of education and through immersion in real-life practices as multimedia practitioners.
• Facilitate the advancement of the members in the different fields of Multimedia and Design.
• Engage the students to the different branches/specialization in the field of Multimedia. (Desktop publishing, Web design, Advertising, etc.)
Multimedia Arts and Design
Making Art Differently
MAD invites you to join us on Facebook to stay informed of developments and activities in our community. We believe our new Facebook group presence will strengthen our community through greater interaction and visibility as we transition away from a more traditional, static website. We will strive to bring you the latest in trainings, workshops, activities, meetings, and some announcements.