|About||We work to protect and enhance the health of our community.|
Welcome to the official Facebook page of the Madison County Health Department. Thank you for being a follower of our Facebook page. We're looking forward to empowering you to live a healthy life.
Together, we will share ideas and information with as many people as possible. We hope to make health fun and interesting with useful and interactive posts and community discussions for staying healthy. Visit our website at www.healthymadisoncounty.org.
We welcome your comments related directly to our social media page, posts, purpose, topics of discussion, or for service requests. We look forward to hearing from you and responding to your questions and comments as soon as we are able.
To ensure we are providing a welcoming community atmosphere, please keep your comments respectful, clean and family-friendly. We will not edit your comments*, but comments should follow our family-friendly posting guidelines to avoid removal at our discretion. (*Comments includes but is not limited to the use of images, videos, and links.)
Our Family-Friendly Posting Guidelines Do Not Allow:
• Comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, age, or religious group, gender, sexual orientation or disability status
• Graphic, obscene, explicit, or hate comments
• Profanity or language that is abusive or threatening in nature, hateful or intended to defame a person, organization or institution
• Comments that infringe on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
• Solicitations and advertisements, including promotions and endorsements of any financial, commercial or non-government agency
• Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity of any kind
• Posting personal health information (including images) about an individual, whether it is you or another person
We many not see every inappropriate comment right away, but will do our best to respond quickly to comments violating our guidelines.