|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Inspired by the Barossa Valley’s abundance of fresh produce, Maggie Beer uses quality ingredients, in season, to produce the best niche gourmet products.|
Here at Maggie's, we're often asked how the heck Maggie manages to do all the amazing things she does, when there's only one of her, after all. We'll be the first to say we've never met a harder worker than Maggie, but she'll be the first to admit it's not a one (wo)man show. Maggie has an incredible ability to not only set herself an extremely high benchmark, but to also inspire the team that support her. And we love working at Maggie Beer!
So, in keeping with Maggie's philosophy, she's asked us to share her most recent take on all things Maggie Beer, in the hope it will answer some of those 'how does she do it' questions!
Taking every inspiration from the abundant surrounds of the Barossa and its Mediterranean climate, Maggie’s food philosophy is to always cook from the heart, with the freshest ingredients as she explains, “One of the key lessons I’ve learnt over the years is to feel your way into cooking, recipes are only ever a guide, cooking from the heart is the most inspiring way to create your favourite dishes.”
But what does Maggie Beer get up to when she’s not cooking up a storm in the kitchen or working at the Farm Shop? Well, we’ve uncovered some our favourite non-foodie facts about this culinary icon to give you a greater insight into the woman that inspired the Barossa food tradition:
10 Non-Food Facts About Maggie!
1. Maggie loves to sing
2. Maggie adores champagne
3. Part of the Farm Shop was the family home for 10 years and she still loves walking back into it every day
4. Maggie reads and reads and reads
5. Maggie loves big, bold necklaces
6. Maggie is learning the piano
7. Maggie will openly admit that she has no sense of direction and can get lost in a car park
8. Maggie is terribly scared of the dentist
9. Maggie’s favourite colours are blues and greens and shades of..
10. Maggie’s favourite place in the world is home (Who’d of thought?)
Maggie’s true passion is doing exactly what she is doing now; inspired by the Barossa Valley’s abundanc
Your comments will be removed if you;
1. Defame, personally insult or harass anyone or any organisation.
2. Be obscene or use foul language.
3. Use offensive, discriminatory or threatening language
4. Post anything that could be considered intolerant of a person’s race, culture, appearance, gender, sexual preference, religion or age,
5. Post any inflammatory religious content
6. Attack or threaten attacks on our staff, clients or other Facebook page users, or
4. Post or link to any inappropriate, offensive or illegal material. Inappropriate content is anything that may offend or is not relevant to the content of this page.