|About||MFBC is a private, voluntary and non-profit organisation fostering business ties between Malaysia and Finland since 2001.|
- To foster friendship and promote close and harmonious educational, economical, trade and industrial relations between Malaysia and Finland.
- To promote greater understanding between the private sectors of malaysia and Finland regarding the economic and trade policies and situations of both countries.
- To provide a discussion and meeting forum for companies and businesses in trade between Malaysia and Finland.
- To gather, publish and distribute information on business related topics for the members.
- To organise events and meetings providing opportunities for networking to the members.
- To enter into friendly and favourable relationship with other related organisations and councils.
- To arrange for exchange of information related to trade, investment, tourism, public sector policies and other related areas relevant to business relations between the private sectors of malaysia and Finland and the council's members.
Malaysian-Finnish Business Council (MFBC) was established in early 2001 as an non-profit organization representing Finnish companies and companies related to Finland operating in Malaysia.
The Council’s main task is to promote greater understanding between the private sectors of Malaysia and Finland, considering the economic and trade policies and situations of the respective country.
One of the organization’s important purposes is also to provide a discussion and meeting forum for companies and business operations in trade between Finland and Malaysia.
Although MFBC does not provide direct business consulting services, the organisation is still an essential link between the Finnish companies and consulting service providers.
The annually elected Executive Committee, which consists of representatives of the MFBC’s member companies, gets together several times a year to discuss current issues and plan new activities.
Organising and participating in a variety of events – everything from culture and food shows, networking evenings and golf tournaments to factory visits – is also one of the MFBC’s main duties. Activities are essential for the organisation’s members to network and share experiences, exchange information and gain new connections, both with potential business partners as well as Malaysian government officials.