|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Manter United Methodist Church, a “down-to-earth” group of Christian believers. Please see "Mission" section for events and schedule. We are handicap accessible, with parking, ramp, chair lifts, and accessible bathrooms. Service animals welcomed.|
9:45-10:40: Sunday School
10:50: Worship Service
First Sunday: Covered Dish Meal
First Wednesday: United Methodist Women 7 pm
Schedule differs during holiday and
Manter UMC is handicap accessible, with parking, ramp, chair lifts, and accessible bathrooms. Service animals welcomed.
*Study topic, dates, and times subject to change.
We are the people who make up the Manter Community United Methodist Church, a “down-to-earth” group of Christian believers.
1) We hold Scripture as the solid foundation of our beliefs. From Scripture comes our moral standards for living and our attitude of respect for those who may be different than ourselves.
2) It is our belief that the teachings of Scripture as us to make sure everyone is welcome; that we are all equal.
3) We ask our members to grow and develop as Christian disciples. We are a church that loves and shares that love; we care and are a people who serve and support; we teach and learn; we reach out and shepherd.
4) In our witness about Jesus, we show that we believe in the power of prayer by uplifting concerns of Stanton County families in our public worship service.
5) We invite others to join us on our journey of faith. We do not say that we have already arrived or that we have no problems. But we do say that we will “praise the Lord no matter what happens.” And if we have disagreements among ourselves, we pledge to follow the advice of Scripture, that we should “dwell together in unity.”
Manter UMC is handicapable accessible, with parking, ramp, and chair lifts for those who require, and accessible bathrooms. Service animals welcomed.
Pastor Mary Courtney