|Work hours||Add information|
The MarineBio Conservation Society (marinebio.org) is a US nonprofit volunteer marine conservation, research and science education online since 1998.
MarineBio's global mission is to share the wonders of the ocean to inspire conservation, education, research and a sea ethic. Our goals are to:
* Share the wonders of the underwater world and raise awareness of marine conservation issues.
* Provide an online library of scientifically accurate information on the most endangered and the most common marine species.
* Provide an online introductory education in marine life science along with extensive information on marine conservation. We believe that science must be linked with conservation to ensure sustainable seas.
* Provide forums for marine scientists, conservation organizations and others with an interest in marine conservation to share information and communicate on issues of importance.
* Provide research tools for marine life scientists to find useful resources with information on current research, news, and trends and to highlight the impact of the work they are doing in the marine life sciences.
"Try everything you're passionate about until it doesn't feel like work.” - Sylvia Earle
For much more about the MarineBio Conservation Society's volunteers, backgrounds, projects, etc., please visit our About Us page at http://marinebio.org/marinebio.