|About||MSCRC provides a variety of support and services to individuals & families living in Marlene Street Housing Development, St. Vital and surrounding areas.|
Marlene Street Community Resource Centre (MSCRC)
Hours of Operation
Monday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Please note: Adult Drop-In hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, with the exception of statutory holidays and Harvest Tuesday afternoons.
(Centre is closed every second Tuesday afternoon for Winnipeg Harvest; Harvest pickup is from 5pm-6pm.)
Neta Aviv Iyaka
Children & Youth Program Coordinator
Adult Program Coordinator
Green Team Support Staff
Code of Conduct:
1. The Centre is a safe and welcoming place at Marlene Street.
2. Both staff and visitors in our Centre will treat each other with respect and dignity; this includes all program participants and volunteers.
3. We will not tolerate any discrimination in our Centre based on ability, age, gender, race or religion.
4. We respect confidentiality and privacy.
5. We will not tolerate bullying or harassment of any form, including via social media.