Martin's Brandon Church, also known as Brandon Church and as Martin's Brandon Episcopal Church, is a historic Episcopal church located at 18706 James River Drive in Burrowsville, Virginia. Martin's Brandon Parish was formed in the early 17th century and derives its name from the nearby Martin's Brandon Plantation patented by Captain John Martin in 1616. The current church was desiged by noted Baltimore architect Niernsee & Neilson and built in 1855 as a replacement for an earlier sanctuary that once stood directly across Route 10 near the site of the Burrowsville School. Several of its beautiful stained glass windows were designed by Louis Comfort Tiffany. A cherished possession of Brandon Church is a silver communion chalice known as the "Communion Cupp" that has been used by Martin's Brandon Parish since the 17th century. The property also includes the contributing church cemetery.The church was listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1980.Notable parishoners Robert Williams Daniel Robert Williams Daniel, Jr.