Mary Disston School is a historic school building located in the Tacony neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1900–1901, and is a two-story, three-bay, "U"-shaped stone building in the Colonial Revival style. A rear addition was built in 1967. It features a recessed central entrance with columnaded porch, arched openings, and a balcony; a central Palladian window; and hipped roof.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. For a time the building was home to St. Josaphat's Ukrainian Catholic Church.