|Work hours||Add information|
We are here to provide the best quality specialist care we can to people living with a terminal illness and to give their families the support they need.
Mary Potter Hospice afﬁrms life and recognises dying as a normal process.
• Our care neither hastens nor postpones death
• Our care provides relief from pain and other distressing symptoms
• We appreciate the uniqueness of every individual and family
within our care and their right to be treated with dignity, respect
and understanding of their cultural needs
• We strive to provide care which meets the physical,
psychological, spiritual, cultural and social needs of patients and their families
• We value our multi-disciplinary team and provide opportunities
for self development, staff support and education
• We utilise the skills, experience and knowledge of our team to
provide the highest possible standard of patient-focused care
We are here to provide the highest quality specialist palliative care service we can to people living with a terminal illness and to give their families any support they may need.
|Products||Care for the terminally ill and their families.|