|Work hours||Add information|
The Monash Accounting Students' Association aims to facilitate the professional development of its members through focusing on careers in the accountancy field.
* Assist students and recent graduates with career opportunities in the field of Accounting
* Assist members to establish links with Accounting organisations
* Promote the alternative pathways that an Accounting major or degree can lead to
* Refer talented and passionate Accounting students to industry leaders in commercial accounting
* Facilitate a close network for Accounting students and graduates with complementing professional skills and interests
The Monash Accounting Students' Association (MASA) is a newly integrated student society that aims to facilitate the professional development of its members. The society is tailored to accounting students, aiming to provide networking opportunities, seminars, course advice and social events. Working with firms of all sizes, and providing insight into the numerous avenues afforded to accounting graduates, the society strives to promote interest in accounting and enhance career prospects.