|About||Helping students at GCSE level and beyond to achieve their full academic potential. Private, bespoke 1:1 tuition programmes in Maths or Science at A Level and a broader spectrum at GCSE level.|
I am an award-winning professional private tutor of 20 years’ experience, with a PhD in Physics from Cambridge.
The results my students achieve show that my approach can make all the difference in helping them overcome difficulties and succeed in realising their potential.
Why am I successful?
The reasons are many, but here are just a few:
• You get the results you’re looking for by following my approach
• I love what I do and I’m good at it, something that’s reflected in my interactions with students and their results
• I modify my style and approach to get the best for each student
• I don’t judge, only serve and help
• I work successfully with diverse set of students: Age, abilities and backgrounds
• I specialise in Maths & Science whilst covering a broad spectrum of topics for various exam levels
• I successfully help students with a variety of special needs and learning and behavioural difficulties
• I assist beyond university, helping to prepare for employer assessments (such as numerical reasoning tests)
• I give full and honest feedback
• My techniques bring out the best in students, giving them the confidence to achieve and to flourish