|Work hours||Add information|
|About||McClure HR Services provides an outsourced Human Resources and Industrial Relations solution to Organisations|
McClure HR Services understands your passion for your business and how the demands of managing your business impacts on your valuable time. We are here to assist you with all your staff-related challenges, tailored in a professional manner to address your staffing and staff management needs.
We offer an outsourced Human Resources service which includes coaching/mentoring line managers to become proficient employee managers. We provide employers with comprehensive, risk free and compliant business interventions that will address any situation that may arise from employer/employee relationships.
McClure HR Services are practical resourcers, developers and implementers who can assist your company to compete in today's business world, providing you with the ability to not only manage your staff effectively through best practice Human Resources, but to execute and meet changing workplace demands. This is where our unique ability to "see the bigger picture" ensures that your company attracts and employs the best employees in order for you to benefit from the highest levels of performance.
Outsourcing your HR requirements, including Skills Development and Employment Equity to us will allow you to focus on your core business.
With 13 years’ experience in Human Resources and Industrial relations, you can rest assured that your business is in professional, capable hands. Endorsed by the SABPP, our service delivery is in line with Human Resources Best Practice and our knowledge of South African Labour Law is always relevant and up to date.
• Compliance Audits
• Performance Management & Counselling
• Discipline Management
• Assistance with CCMA / Bargaining Council referrals
• Human Resources as well as Industrial Relations
• Assistance with recruitment including psychometrics,
background, criminal and credit checks
• Job profiling
• Job evaluations
• Job restructuring
• Employment Relations and up-skilling
• Performance Management/improvement systems
• Policy development and employment contracts
• Development of HR and operational strategies
• Variable Reward and retention schemes
• Benchmarking and market surveys
• Organisation restructuring/retrenchments
• Employment Equity planning, strategies and reporting
• Formulation, implementation and submission of training
reports to assist you to maximise on government grants