|Work hours||Add information|
|About||MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute care hospital in Northwest Washington, D.C.|
|Mission||To provide physical and spiritual comfort to our patients and families in the Jesuit tradition of cura personalis, caring for the whole person.|
Along with internationally-recognized physicians, advanced research and cutting-edge technologies, MedStar Georgetown’s healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
- Among the highest volume transplant programs in the United States
- The first hospital to receive Magnet® nursing status in D.C.
- The first Breast Imaging Center of Excellence in D.C.
- The first National Parkinson Foundation Center of Excellence in D.C.
- One of the first hospitals on the East Coast to use CyberKnife to treat inoperable tumors located anywhere in the body
- The area's only dedicated pancreatic disease program
- The only bloodless medicine and surgery program in D.C.
U.S.News & World Report
Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center
National Parkinson Foundation Center of Excellence
Magnet Nursing Status
Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award
Silver Performance Achievement Award for Stroke Care
Washingtonian Magazine 'Top Doctors'
Northern Virginia Magazine 'Top Doctors'
Most Breastfeeding-friendly Facility
MedStar Georgetown Transplant Institute
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Institute