|Work hours||Add information|
Nutrition+physical activity support.
Non diet approach, promoting positive relationships with food+movement.
Irritable bowel sydrome.
Melissa is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Melissa provides practical and realistic guidance and support to help you achieve your nutrition and activity goals
Outside of work you will find Melissa eating delicious food, spending time outdoors with her family and chasing after her toddler
Areas of special Interest:
• Women’s and maternal health
• Fertility, pregnancy and postnatal nutrition and exercise
• Gestational diabetes
• Family and child nutrition and exercise
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
• Malnutrition, underweight and osteoporosis
• Sports nutrition
• Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science and Nutrition)
• Master of Science (Nutrition, Dietetics and Exercise
• Medicare rebates available through a GP Chronic Disease Management Plan (speak with your GP)
• Rebates available through eligible private health funds (check with your fund)
• DVA card holder clients seen