|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Welcome to the Methven Community Board facebook page. We have set up this page as a tool to engage with the community. Feel free to post your comments.|
Community Boards are constituted under Section 49 of the Local Government Act 2002 to:
• Represent and act as an advocate for the interests of the community.
• consider and report on any matter referred to it by the territorial local authority,
and any issues of interest to the community board.
• Make an annual submission to the territorial local authority on expenditure in the local authority.
• maintain an overview of services provided by the territorial authority within the community.
• Communicate with community organisations and special interest groups in the community, and undertake any other responsibilities delegated by the local authority.
Disclaimer: Not all of the views or comments that are posted by the Board are necessarily the views of each individual board member. The Board reserves the right to remove any posts from this site that it deems inappropriate or offensive.