Our courses for pre-licensure and continuing education provide comprehensive reviews of real estate principles and practices.
The first step to getting your MA real estate license is to complete the 40-hour Salesperson's Pre-Licensure Course. Our course provides a comprehensive review of real estate principles and practices, as well as an additional focus on studying and exam-taking strategies which will enable you to take and efficiently prepare for the MA Real Estate License Examination!
- All of our classes feature a *LIVE* instructor, with excellent reviews!
- Free repeat classes, space permitting, if you'd like to attend again within 1 year of your class date!
- Free online video refresher courses for up to 6 months after you complete the 40-hour live course.
- 1/2-price repeat classes, space permitting, if you do not test within 2 years of taking your class.
- Free parking all day and easy access to public transportation.
- Personal guidance on the next steps to getting your real estate license.
- A comfortable, relaxed environment in a sunny room with windows on three sides (no dark hotel rooms).
- A casual, friendly atmosphere with modest class sizes of up to 25 students.
- Instruction from a MA-Certified instructor with 15+ years experience as a real estate professional.
- A job opportunity with full tuition reimbursement!
- A school that wants to help you succeed!
Also available is our fully-online continuing education course for re-certification. Watch our lectures online, on video, in the privacy of your own home or office, or sitting in traffic, on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone. We've cut our 2-hour video modules into easy-to-watch 40-minute segments, so you can complete your 12-hour requirement in manageable pieces, at your convenience.