* To train the LEARNER in the fear and knowledge of the Lord while providing excellent education in a Christian environment.
* To function under the leadership of the Lord Jesus Christ and the direction of the Holy Spirit in accordance with the Bible.
* To observe a code of doctrine, discipline and form of worship in accordance to the STATEMENT OF FAITH.
* To establish the knowledge of the Gospel in the LEARNER and to bring all LEARNERS to maturity in power and in character in Jesus Christ by:
* Reaching the unconverted through evangelism; and
* Establishing the saved.
This will be pursued through teaching, counseling, visitation and encouragement.
* To provide the LEARNER with a balanced view of the Christian life preparing him for adulthood by means of the ACE SCHOOL OF TOMORROW educational program.
* To appropriately develop each LEARNER spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, physically and socially.
* To interact with other SCHOOLS where this may be beneficial for the COLLEGE.
Dr L.J Erasmus
Past. A. Erasmus