Realtor CRS, GRI, ABR, ePro
Experience * Results
Your time is precious – so I’ll quickly share why I’m exceptionally well-qualified and motivated to meet your real estate needs.
• In real estate, nothing beats “right now.” As a full-time agent, I’m prepared to handle your needs when you need service, not when I can “fit you in.”
• I am a real estate broker. Less experienced agents may be energetic and ambitious, but they can be thrown by unusually complex or sensitive transactions. I’ve seen – and successfully navigated – the big and little problems that can kill a deal. I worry so you don’t have to!
• Northern Virginia has always been my home. I have deep local expertise about neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations, and the local economy. But I’ve also have book learning – to get and keep all those Realtor® initials after my name, I had to prove that I’d mastered many bodies of real estate knowledge. I stay current, so you know that the advice I’m giving you is accurate and up-to-date.
• My network is awesome. If I can’t do it for you myself – quickly, cost-effectively, and skillfully – I know someone who can. Who do you need to close your dream deal? Lawyers, mortgage lenders, inspectors, contractors – just let me know and we’ll get you taken care of.
• I don’t fear competition. Put me to work for you, and you’ll see my skills, integrity, responsiveness, and dedication for yourself.
• Your success is my success. And I’m all about success. Let’s start now. Give me a call or drop me an email, I look forward to earning your business!