We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Miss Lillian Nadine Johnson

Miss Lillian Nadine Johnson

Phoenix (AZ), 86334, United States

Get Directions

Add phone number

Add link to website

Work hours Add information
Miss Lillian Nadine Johnson cover
Description Lillian Nadine Johnson was born December 22, 2011 at 1lb 3oz. She was due March 19, 2012. At 16 weeks Lilly had suddenly fell behind in her growth a full 2 weeks. She grew, but at an alarming slow rate. The doctors didn't know why at first but then discovered that her umbilical cord was not functioning properly to give her the nutrients she needed. Her mommy had many complications during the pregnancy along with several doctors that never had faith or hope for Lillians birth. Her mommy never gave up. Ever. After her birth Lillian became extremely swollen and the doctors thought she may have a form of hydrops. Only 2 weeks of being in the big world, Lillys nurse came into her room one morning and noticed that there was blood coming out of her mouth. Her mommy woke up to doctors trying to get an IV in her head. Her intestine had ruptured and she needed emergency surgery to repair the damage. She had little to no chance of survival and nurses were preparing her mommy for her death. However, she pulled through. Every one of the medical staff were shocked. They called it a miracle. Soon after they found she had a sever brain bleed. This they also did not know how it would affect her when she got older. Lillian lost the swelling and started to grow. Eventually she needed another surgery to put her intestines back together. After her surgery she was able to try breast milk for the first time through a tube after 2 1/2 months of birth. She got bigger and gained weight and everyone had high hopes for her recovery. Her lungs were premature during birth and gave her many of many of complications. This caused her to have to be re-intubated. Not long after she started to spiral down. She developed MRSA (a bacterial infection on her skin). Her lungs were getting weaker and the doctors informed her mommy and daddy she would not have years to live, but rather a couple months. The day after her daddy's birthday, on April 11, 2012, her mommy got a phone call at 7:00 am. They told her

Similar places nearby