Mission Launch, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization, and is the founding and managing member of the Rebuilding Re-entry Coalition.
Our mission is to improve social outcomes for marginalized communities by building software to uphold human rights, designing opportunities for civic engagement, and amplifying inclusive thought leadership as well as personal narratives.
We believe in...
1. Innovative ideas and stories as the building blocks that inspire change;
2. Exposure to opportunities and self awareness leads to individual transformation;
3. Unlocking the power of technology to expedite the time it takes to become self-sufficient;
4. Leveraging a diverse, engaged community to advocate for lowering the barriers to re-entry;
5. Eliminating the "invisible life sentence" caused by the social stigma associated with a criminal record; and,
6. More pathways to earned income so that recidivism is reduced and rising costs of rehabilitation are contained.