|Work hours||Add information|
Modus specializes in the design and build of high-performance modular
buildings. Through an innovative process called eXpressBuild 2050, the Modus system-built process has been providing attractive, permanent accommodation solutions to a wide range of clients covering a number of sectors, including commercial, educational, healthcare and public.
Why Build Modular?
• Speedy completion. Modular construction can be up to 50% faster than traditional build .
• Lower cost. Generally more cost effective than traditional build.
• More dependable build program. Factory built modules are not affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseen variables on site. Foundations and main structure are prepared simultaneously.
• Quality product. Factory built to strict tolerances and quality control standards.
• Full project management. Includes design service, planning applications and building regulation applications.
• Sustainable form of building. Considerably less waste than traditional methods. Minimum disruption and noise on site. Modus buildings are LEED compliant and follow sustainable building design principles.
• Galvanized steel frame for long life and permanence.
• Buildings can be finished with a wide range of architectural finishes, which give an attractive 'traditional' appearance.