|Work hours||Add information|
Worship 10 am
Sunday School 9 am (first 3 Sundays of the month)
Small Group Wed. 7 pm
Friends and Family Breakfast 9 am last Sunday of the month
In the 1820's, a Methodist congregation formed and a house of worship was soon built on the west end of Pickrelltown.
In 1874, a reorganized group of Methodists built the church building that is still standing near the crossroads of town. The building served the Methodists congregation for 100 years. In 1974, the dwindling congregation merged with Zanesfield and closed the doors of Pickrelltown church.
Then in 1978, a group of local Christians desiring to have more of a persona in Monroe Township, purchased the building and reopened as Monroe Community Church. The new church thrived and in 1999 broke ground for a new building. Services were first held in the new building on September 23, 2007.
We now worship in a modern facility, keeping alive the faith that came to this area two centuries ago.