|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Welcome to the official Facebook page of Moody Air Force Base.|
The 23rd Wing is the host unit at Moody Air Force Base near Valdosta, Ga. The wing organizes, trains and employs combat-ready A-10C, HC-130J, HH-60G, pararescuemen, force protection assets and support personnel. The wing executes worldwide close air support, force protection and rescue forces to include combat search and rescue and personnel recovery in support of humanitarian interests, United States national security and worldwide contingency operations.
The entire fact sheet can be found at http://www.moody.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=3450.
Please visit our official homepage, www.moody.af.mil and read the DoD Social Media User Agreement at http://www.defense.gov/socialmedia/user-agreement.aspx.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Air Force or Department of Defense. The Air Force does not endorse any non-federal government organizations, products, or services.
We will not allow:
• Comments or submissions that contain vulgar, profane, hateful or abusive language or images; personal attacks of any kind; or offensive terms that
discriminate against specific ethnic, national or racial groups.
• Comments that are spam, are clearly “off topic,” or that promote services or
products. Comments should be limited to those relating to the U.S. Air Force.
Comments that make unsupported accusations will not be permitted.
• Posts specifically about political parties or individuals. This is not a political
page – political rhetoric is not permitted.
• Comments that promote or advertise a business or commercial transaction.
This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-
• Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or
business-sensitive information to be posted on this page.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Finally, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Air Force or Department of Defense.
For more information on joining the U.S. Air Force, please visit the recruiting website at http://www.airforce.com/.
Thank you for your participation and feel free to send us comments or suggestions on what you’d like to see or read about.