|Work hours||Add information|
|About||We are a family owned farm located in Sharps Chapel, TN that specializes in sweet corn, freezer lamb and Christmas trees.|
We are a family owned and operated farm located in Sharps Chapel, TN (north of Knoxville). We specialize in sweet corn, freezer lamb, hay and Christmas trees.
How to find us: use Google maps or directions below (Facebook directions and some GPS's don't use the best route)
1. Take Hwy 33 North (Broadway Ave. and also known as Maynardville Hwy.)
2. Travel through the town of Maynardville.
3. Eventually, you will cross Norris Lake and a large bridge. Take the first road to the left after crossing the bridge. This will be Sharps Chapel Road. You may also notice signs pointing you to Chuck Swan Wildlife Management Area -- our land borders Chuck Swan so when you see these signs you will also know you are on the right track.
4. Travel on Sharps Chapel Road for 9 1/2 miles. The road will wind and curve, but just stay on this road.
5. Take Ellison Road on the left and travel .9 miles. Our property is on the corner of Ray Road -- you should see Christmas trees and a shed.